Enrollment Information for Latta School 2014-2015
Latta students will enroll for the 2014-2015 school year on August 5 and 6. All students that have received new immunizations need to bring an updated immunization record. Elementary Supply List Link
The first day of class will be August 15.
ALL CURRENT LATTA STUDENTS
Grades 6, 7, 8 and 10, 11, 12 Enroll 12:00 to 6:00 pm (Students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at enrollment to sign proper enrollment forms. Required forms must be signed by parent/guardian and student before class schedules will be given.)
Grades Pre-Kindergarten-5 Enroll 12:00 to 6:00 pm--Elementary Office (All students must be accompanied by parent/guardian at enrollment for the purpose of completing/signing required enrollment forms.)
- Sixth grade students will enroll through the Middle School office.
August 5, 6:00 pm--Required Freshman Student/Parent Enrollment & Orientation meeting in the Music Room in the Latta Elementary.
ALL NEW STUDENTS
August 5--Grades Pre-Kindergarten--5 and 6--12 Enroll 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- All new students must be a accompanied by parent/guardian at enrollment.
- Before enrollment, all prospective new students in grades 6--12 must contact the school office prior to the enrollment date. See contact list below.
- New students who are residents of the Latta district (Pre-Kindergarten--5th grade) must bring proof of residence in the district, as well as the name and address of last school attended. Prospective transfers should contact school office prior to this date.
- Lattta Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students, who have not attended a public school, must bring birth certificate, immunization records, CDIB card if applicable, and proof of residency if residing within the district. A readiness screening and/or a speech and hearing screening may also be scheduled at the time of enrollment. Please be prepared to make time for these screenings. For more information, phone the elementary office at 580.332.7669.
Elementary Office--580.332.7669 Middle School Office--580.332.8180 High School Office--580.332.3300