- 2020-2021 Latta School Mask Requirements
- 2020-2021 Chromebook Policy
- 2020-2021 Latta School Plan & COVID-19 Precautions
- 2020-2021 Latta School Technology Chromebook Use Agreement
- 2020-2021 Online Enrollment Video & Information
- 2020-2021 School Calendar 8-10-2020
- 7-2-2020 LATTA PUBLIC SCHOOLS COVID-19/PANDEMIC PLAN SUMMARY
- 8-25-2020 Letter From Mr Johnson
- ACT Parent Letter
- Breakfast Menu
- Chickasaw Honor Club Program Update
- Family Guides Help Parents Teach at Home
- JOM Press Release 9-23-2020
- Lunch Menu
- NEW Job Vacancy
- Oklahoma High School Sports Historical Society
- Play-off T'Shirt Order Form
- Pontotoc Technology Center
- Proposed New Elementary School & Ag Building
- Renaissance Place
- School Law Book
- Staff Mail
- State Department
- Text Notification System Setup Instructions
- Tutoring Schedule
Sep 22 Tomorrow, September 23, is picture day! Order forms may be sent to school with students, or pictures may be ordered online. Sep 22 BASEBALL DISTRICT: Game 1- Thru 4:00 Latta v Tushka, Game 2-Thru 6:00 Latta v Tushka, Game 3 Friday 4:00 If Necessary game Sep 22 BASEBALL DISTRICT: Game 1- Thru 4:00 Latta v Tushka, Game 2-Thru 6:00 Latta v Tushka, Game 3 Friday 4:00 If Necessary game
- View more notifications.
Check out the Parent Letter Explaining why we choose to give Juniors the ACT for State Testing. Check out the letter from Mr. Johnson in the Quick Links. In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID 19, Latta School will be offering online enrollment this year for all students. To assist us in preparing for online enrollment, we need your help. The guardian/parent that is listed Contact Sequence one in Wen-GAGE will be the ONLY one with access to the Student Records Online Enrollment Portal. If you already have a Wen-GAGE account with your username and password, you will be set to go when the online enrollment portal is opened up. If you do not have your username and password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to . . .
Please read the letter from Mr. Johnson about the temporary suspension of the LEADS program at the start of the school year. Letter is located in the Quick Links. Latta Pre-Kindergarten is seeking information that will help with the 2020-2021 enrollment. The parents of students wishing to attend Latta’s Pre-Kindergarten and live in the Latta School district need to call the elementary office by April 27th . Please contact us at (580)332-2092 and speak with Mrs. Kessinger or Mrs. Lancaster. Congratulations District Vocal Music Students: Bailey Howe and Elizabeth Crawford --Superior on their vocal solos and advance to OSSAA State. Middle School-- Aspen Fullerton , Emma Skinner and Lucy Shires . . .
LATTA PUBLIC SCHOOLS MISSION STATEMENT Latta Public Schools will provide the opportunity for a challenging and relevant educational experience that will empower students to be productive, confident, and successful citizens. Core Values Integrity —a reflection of high moral character within oneself Honor —a dedication to the principles of right and wrong within one’s family, school, and community Dependability —being faithful to one’s word Commitment —a pledge to do one’s best in all circumstances Accountability —accepting responsibility for actions that affect oneself and others . . .